Friday, September 28, 2012

Guest #6, your order is ready.



Overall Rating: 7.95/10

This is one of the most mixed reviewed trips to In-N-Out that I can think of. On one hand, I ended up with an almost perfect burger. But on the other hand, the fries we barely average. That's the luck of the draw.

Burger - For the first time in what seems like ages I actually ate the entire burger. Usually there is a bite or two of just bun left, but all the portions and presentation worked out perfectly this time. The taste here (back to the original order once again) was just great. The proportion of each flavor was spot on. One of those rare times that the employees put the perfect amount of lettuce on. Texture wise...well, when I manage to eat the whole thing I'd say that equals perfect texture or taste. In this case it was the texture. Soft with a bit of crunch. I only mark slightly off for presentation due to the choose being slightly lopsided and also the lettuce as the last few bites I was having to put my burger back together.

Taste - 1.8 (out of 2)
Texture -  2 (out of 2)
Presentation - .9 (out of 1)

Fries - So what happened here was one of my coworkers ordered his fries well done and for some reason mine came from that batch. Unfortunately, fries being well done is more unpredictable than normal fries and these were just too overdone for my taste. Overly crunchy and had that sort of dry texture. Even though I put salt on them they still didn't have a good enough flavor either. Guess fries well done just isn't my thing.

Taste - 1.25 (out of 2)
Texture - 1 (out of 2)

Diet Coke - 1 (out of 1)

Really nothing excited in this trip at all. Sometimes a visit to In-N-Out is simply that and nothing more.

No comments:

Post a Comment