Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Guest #22, your order is ready.



Rating:  9.05/10

Burger - Pretty good texture and taste overall. Actually the texture was near perfect. Rarely do I eat every single last bite, because usually the bun is over toasted or the ingredients are lopsided, but this entire burger was finished off. I guess that means high marks all around, just not perfect. After all, look at that poor lettuce (or don't look because it's hard to see that there even IS lettuce). Unfortunately the lettuce issue prevents the texture from being perfect.

Taste - 1.75 (out of 2)
Texture - 1.9 (out of 2)
Presentation - .8 (out of 1)

Fries - So close to perfect. I did have to add some salt (remember, we no longer dock points for that). Texture wise they were ever so close to being the best they could possibly be. Just a few of them were too soggy.

Taste - 1.8 (out of 2)
Texture - 1.8 (out of 2)

Diet Coke - This was fine, can't say anything bad about it.

1 (out of 1)

Wow, first new number in a LONG time. However, I've been keeping a secret. I had a really busy time the last new number I had and have subsequently not posted the review. I took some minor notes around the time so I could remember for the review, but by now it's been so long that I won't be able to go into detail or give it a real score. But be on the look out for what I'll all the "retro review" sometime soon. After all, I have to make sure I keep track of all of these. Otherwise I might think I'm behind one more than I actually am.

After tallying the score it turns out this beat out the previous high score by a slight .05 and that previous high score was part of the most recent post. Good job In-N-Out Burger!

No comments:

Post a Comment