Friday, June 20, 2014

Guest #38, your order is ready.


Rating: 9.1/10

Burger - Overall this was a fantastic burger. I almost couldn't ask for anything better but there were two minor issues. Number one is the presentation, as the burger was a bit lopsided. I tend to offset that issue by starting on the side where the burger has less presence, so that the final bites have everything in them. The second issue was the lettuce. Unfortunately there wasn't enough of it and there was a significant chunk of basically white lettuce. So the lettuce put a minor dent in the flavor and texture, but only ever so slightly. They even put only one tomato, just the way I like it! Seriously one of the best burgers I've had.

Taste - 1.9 (out of 2)
Texture - 1.85 (out of 2)
Presentation - .85 (out of 1)

Fries - Taste was good but brought down a peg by the texture. The texture was a bit dry on the inside of the french fries. They were overall very good fries though as it was a minority of them that had the dry texture issue. As you can see in the photo though they pretty much perfectly cooked. I should study the physics of cooking french fries so I understand why certain things end up the way they do.

Taste - 1.8 (out of 2)
Texture - 1.7 (out of 2)

Diet Coke - Nothing negative that I can think about this time around

1 (out of 1)

So I think the interesting thing about this is probably pretty obvious. Clearly I forgot about the fact that I got a new number before I started eating. If it wasn't for one of my coworkers asking if I got a new number I might have completely forgotten to take a picture. If anything that means my numbers are few and far between and I'm forgetting my routine. I wonder if making non-review posts might get me back into the groove?

Final wrap up...I've tallied the score and once again we hit a new high rating! Barely beat out the previous from two new numbers ago which was 9.05!

No comments:

Post a Comment