Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Guest #51, your order is ready.





Rating: 8.9/10

Burger - The burger was really good. I can think of two small down sides, not enough lettuce and the bun was probably a bit too toasted or maybe just dry. However, this was an overall top notch burger as the taste was really good despite the flaws. One of the better burgers I have had at In-N-Out in a while.

Taste - 1.7 (out of 2)
Texture - 1.7 (out of 2)
Presentation - 1.0 (out of 1)

Fries - Added a lot of my own salt but I thought they were cooked nearly perfect, if maybe just a tad overdone. Normally I have more than what is left in the picture so that's a good sign.

Taste - 1.8 (out of 2)
Texture - 1.7 (out of 2)

Diet Coke - It was Diet Coke.

1 (out of 1)

This was definitely one of the better In-N-Out meals I have had in recent times. Everything was cooked almost exactly how I like it and the taste was right there as well. If not for a small flaw here and there, it could have been the best so far. Also, due to the lack of picture taking lately I forgot to take the picture BEFORE eating...not sure if that's a first.

1 comment: