Friday, July 22, 2011

Guest #8, your order is ready.

Overall Rating: 9.25/10

To start, not only is eight my favorite number but this is the 50th number meaning I have officially passed the half way mark to the goal! It's been one year, two months and 11 days since this all started. Which means I am averaging a new number once every 8.7 or so days. Otherwise known as "slow". Now on to the review...

Burger - This was a very good burger. Once again I could taste some of the mustard. The tomato was good as was the lettuce. The bun wasn't overly toasted, the burger wasn't over done. Really the only think I could say negative is that the lettuce was piled on directly in the center, making some rearrangement necessary to spread it out. And I'm not sure why this ended up happening, but I probably had a few good bites left but no meat to go with the rest of the ingredients.

Taste - 1.95 (out of 2)
Texture - 2 (out of 2)
Presentation - .9 (out of 1)

Fries - Cooked better than they have been recently and the initial flavor was pretty good. I only ended up putting a small amount of salt and pepper on them. Some of the better fries I've had recently. Texture wise there was a few soggy ones, but taken as a whole it was a good day for the fries.

Taste - 1.7 (out of 2)
Texture - 1.7 (out of 2)

Diet Coke - 1 (out of 1)

So wow, the best score since the start of the In-N-Out Burger scale. Last time I was saying how we could come close to breaking the 8 point mark and here we go a bit over 9! It really was a quality meal. Only interesting thing was some guy from New York came outside to ask some other customer what kind of dog she had. She asked if he was from Boston...I wonder if that's insulting to a New Yorker.

No comments:

Post a Comment