Sunday, January 6, 2013

Guest #84, your order is ready.



Overall rating: 8.35/10

Burger - Other than the atrocious presentation, there wasn't much bad to say about the burger. However, having to deconstruct the burger and rebuild it because of the horrible piece of lettuce was a real bummer. It also made this probably the messiest I've ever been when eating an In-N-Out Burger. I actually had to tear up this chunk of lettuce in order to have it on all of my burger. A bit of the bun was slightly too toasty as well.

Taste - 1.8 (out of 2)
Texture - 1.65 (out of 2)
Presentation - .4 (out of 1)

Fries - I would be fairly happy if In-N-Out Fries were always like this. They weren't perfect by any means, but they were good. Texture wise they were mostly on the positive side. A bit of crisp but nothing too crunchy (or soggy). A bit on the salty side at the bottom of the pile though.

Taste - 1.75 (out of 2)
Texture - 1.75 (out of 2)

Diet Coke - 1 (out of 1)

The drink gets a full point simple because I don't remember if it was perfect or not. And since 99% of the time the drink is perfectly fine, I'll assume that was the case here as well. Only interesting thing might be that I paid with a gift card from Christmas. I probably have paid with a gift card once or twice before though, so that might not be all that interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment