Sunday, February 10, 2013

Guest #14, your order is ready.


Overall rating: Good

Well, I've set something of a new record. 13 days it took me to write this review. I kept remembering when I wasn't near my computer and actually forgot about it for the last week. Then I thought "I should go to In-N-Out tomorrow" and was like...whoops. So this will be short and sweet because I don't remember ALL the details.

Burger - What I do remember here was that I forgot to tell them mustard fried and am glad I did. I haven't had a plain cheeseburger in a while and I'll be sticking with it for at least a few weeks. Always good to go back to the classic.

Rating - Good and almost great.

Fries - The fries were a bit over done but the taste was good. Being a bit over cooked did give them that almost dry sort of texture.

Taste - Good but not great.

Diet Coke - If this were pass/fail then it would have gotten a pass.

Having a baby has made my memory go to crap, but hopefully I don't take more than a few days to post the next review after getting a new number. On that note, tomorrow I'm going to In-N-Out Burger!

No comments:

Post a Comment