Friday, November 5, 2010

Guest #75, your order is ready.

Rating: 8.5/10

Facebook friends got a special note here...so I didn't know what to say instead. Not like anybody probably reads this anyways, but if you do maybe you should comment so I know!

The fries are what caused this one to be knocked down so much. They weren't done enough, some soggy and just overall underdone. Plus no S&P as usual. Not really much else to say. I mean the lettuce was out of place on the burger (which I properly arranged) and there were two poor tomato slices (removed what I thought was the lesser of the two). But the burger itself was pretty good.

Interesting note: For San Diego, it was flippin' hot outside. Now, being from AZ it wasn't like I was dying, but 97 degrees is still pretty warm no matter where you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment