Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What else does he eat? Part 1

I didn't really think when I first started the blog about doing posts not related to In-N-Out, but realized that if there happens to be anyone who frequents the site that maybe some posts during original # down times would be good.

So what else do I eat other than In-N-Out Burger? One of my favorite dishes that I get weekly is the Indonesian Peanut Sauté from Noodles & Company


I personally get it without broccoli (I like broccoli, just feel that it doesn't add to the dish as a whole) and with chicken. I also order a ciabatta roll, which is honestly one of the best pieces of bread I've had. And of course a diet coke as a beverage. Maybe next week I'll come back and add a picture of one of my visits, instead of using the stock photo.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment