Saturday, November 20, 2010

Guest #37, your order is ready.

Rating: 8.5/10

This is a day late, but oh well you'll survive. Also, I screwed up and took the picture after I put salt and pepper on the fries. Don't worry I always taste them before putting anymore S&P on them, so my rating is still accurate.

So...this meal had so much potential but small things here and there made it dip lower. The smallest changes would have made it a 9.5, but instead here we are explaining the "issues". The Diet Coke was a bit off, which as you should know by now is fairly rare. The fries...man they had the least amount of salt ever. And the burger. Well there wasn't much lettuce but the bigger issue was the meat being off-centered. And since the cheese had fused the meat to the bun it made it difficult to move, so I didn't. I just ate it as is which meant a few bites remaining. Oh yeah the bun itself was too toasted, I should ask for the bun to not be toasted. I wonder if they'll do that?

While relatively free of interesting things, I believe a decent "note" is that this was the most people I have ever been to In-N-Out with at once. Including me 6 people. All sitting at one outside table.

No comments:

Post a Comment