Friday, December 17, 2010

Guest #52, your order is ready.

Rating: 8.5/10

Wow, has it really been one day short of a month since the last entry? Well, I did only go one other time since then I think, and that was a duplicate, but more on that later.

Unfortunately it was a "cold" day and we were sitting outside, so food getting cold quick means lower score simply because it doesn't taste as good. Oh well. The fries were hit and miss, some were great texture while others were too stiff. The burger was pretty good, except towards the end when it was just bun. And the soda...well it was Diet Coke. Also, this is one of the very few times when there was only one tomato slice on my burger, so less work for me.

Interesting thing is that my last # was a duplicate, and that was #53. I was so very close to getting the same duplicate 2 times in a row. So close in fact that it was my co-worker who ended up getting #53. That would have been a crazy occurrence had I gotten it.

Fun fact, #52 through #56 is my longest sequential group of numbers at the moment. Edging out #61 through #64.

No comments:

Post a Comment