Thursday, June 30, 2011

Guest #90, your order is ready.

Overall Rating: 7.4/10
Welcome to the new ratings system. The overall rating is the ratings in each category put together totaling a score out of 10. Keep in mind this means the "average" score will be lower than it has been, as I believe I haven't rated a meal lower than 7.8 previously. I'll continue to put the overall at the top as I'm sure some people just want to see that and not the details. Onto the review...

Burger - I actually tried something new this time, extra spread. Was it worth it? Not really. It made the burger an awful lot more soggy than usual. On the upside the bun had a great texture, it was nice and soft without feeling like it wasn't toasted. The extra spread gave a couple bites a bit of an extra sour taste which I wasn't sure if I liked or not. On the presentation side everything looked fine and was centered properly, but I think the extra spread hurt it a bit.

Taste - 1.5 (out of 2)
Texture - 1.5 (out of 2)
Presentation - .9 (out of 1)

Fries - Taste wise the fries were OK and as is the norm I had to add some salt and pepper. Texture wise they were really flimsy and mostly mushy. I usually don't eat the super skinny crispy bits but I ate a few this time just to give myself some crunch.

Taste - 1.5 (out of 2)
Texture - 1 (out of 2)

Diet Coke - 1 (out of 1)

Was there anything interesting? Not really, but it was the busiest I've seen this In-N-Out in a few weeks. The most interesting thing was coming up with the new ratings system.

No comments:

Post a Comment