Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Guest #47, your order is ready.

Rating: 9.15/10

Not quite a 9.25 for only a few reasons. First, the fries were pretty good, but still needed plenty of S&P applied. Also, while they were some of the better cooked fries they still weren't perfect. But taste is the predominant factor here so I couldn't mark off too much cause they still tasted good.

The burger was mostly just right. Good amount of lettuce, the tomato was ripe, everything was centered properly and I only ended up with maybe one bite of just bun leftover. Though for some reason it did seem a bit messy. Maybe if I had an easier time eating it I would have rated it higher. Then again the messiness and/or difficulty in eating properly could have been because of my mutilated finger.

On that note the burger did have something interest. For once I tasted the mustard part of the mustard fried. I have to say I liked tasting just a hint of mustard underneath the meat and sauce flavors. I hope it comes through in future orders.

I'm wondering if I should implement something new in these reviews to give them more meat. Before when there was at least one new number a week it was ok to be brief. But now getting a new number every two weeks at best they just feel lacking. Especially when nothing of interest actually happens during the visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment