Friday, September 2, 2011

Guest #73, your order is ready.

Overall Rating: 8.15/10

Well it's been a while. So long in fact that I hope I remember the rating system I made, as I think it only got used a couple of times so far. The previous original number was actually July 22nd. Let's hope now is the start of another new number streak.

Burger - Sometimes I wish my duplicates were original numbers because they are so good that I want to review them. And sometimes I wish the original was a dupe because it's nowhere near as good as it could have been. The burger wasn't actually that bad, but the bun was super toasted and I'm not a fan of the crunchy bun. They always just feel/taste stale to me. When eating the center of the burger and not the edges everything tasted great. It was a bit messy as well, but I don't usually consider that in the rating because that's probably more "user error" than anything.

Taste - 1.7 (out of 2)
Texture - 1.25 (out of 2)
Presentation - .9 (out of 1)

Fries - The fries were pretty good today. Of course that was after putting on salt and pepper. But texture wise and "base" flavor they were good. Slightly crispy on the outside but not too dry on the inside. Even I'll admit sometimes the fries can be very blah, but this was not one of those times.

Taste - 1.5 (out of 2)
Texture - 1.8 (out of 2)

Diet Coke - 1 (out of 1)

Unfortunately the first new number in a while was not accompanied by anything interesting. There wasn't even something worth noting to the smallest degree. What a shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment