Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Guest #27, your order is ready.

Overall Rating: 8.85/10

I'm a few days late on this one, my bad. I hope it doesn't affect the accuracy of my review.

Burger - It was nothing extraordinary but it was still pretty good even by In-N-Out standards. Not enough lettuce for my liking and it was a fair bit lopsided as I probably had a good three bites of just bun at the end. Well I would have if I bothered to eat the just bun bites. I do remember the bun edges being pretty toasted to the point of being hard.

Taste - 1.75 (out of 2)
Texture - 1.6 (out of 2)
Presentation - .75 (out of 1)

Fries - These were some of the absolute best fries I've ever had at In-N-Out. Honestly, outside of maybe needing a bit more salt and pepper there wasn't really anything wrong with them. Texture was great, slightly crispy on the outside and still soft on the inside but not overly dry either.

Taste - 1.85 (out of 2)
Texture - 1.9 (out of 2)

Diet Coke - 1 (out of 1)

No comments:

Post a Comment