Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Guest #9, your order is ready.



Overall Rating: 8.25/10

I'm extremely late on this review. I went out of town the day after the trip to In-N-Out and intended to do it the night before but spaced on it. And same goes for the two nights I've been home since. Oh well, I do remember enough to still write the review. The summary is basically "nothing too outstanding but still good".

Burger - So the burger was about your average In-N-Out burger. Nothing stood out and said "hey I'm extremely delicious" but at the same time it was tasty and nothing was really specifically bad. Honestly can't say much more than that.

Taste - 1.5 (out of 2)
Texture - 1.8 (out of 2)
Presentation - .75 (out of 1)

Fries - The fries were good, if not a bit bland without the salt and pepper I had to put on liberally. Texture wise they were on the higher end of the scale. Just like the burger though there was nothing that stood out either way, making the review of them relatively boring.

Taste - 1.4 (out of 2)
Texture - 1.8 (out of 2)

Diet Coke - 1 (out of 1)

So the interesting point from this trip is that while eating the fries I apparently thought my finger would be delicious because I bit down extremely hard on it. Hard enough that it hurt to the point where I exclaimed "OW!" and people were like "What just happened?" Don't worry, my finger is intact.

No comments:

Post a Comment