Sunday, July 8, 2012

Guest #10, your order is ready.


Overall Rating: 7.65/10

It's been a while, and it's not from lack of trying either. I still pretty much go every week and every week I am usually like one number away from an original. Maybe this is the beginning of a hot streak.

Burger - I tried something new today, extra spread. It wasn't bad, but it's not something I'll likely want again. It made the burger taste a bit more tangy (or sour). It actually could have been the not all the way ripe tomato though. Otherwise, the current tried and true held firm. Texture wise this was a great burger. And presentation gets near top marks as well. Only one tomato which is always good because it means less work on my part. Unfortunately the extra spread made the last few bites a bit sloppy.

Taste - 1.4 (out of 2)
Texture - 1.9 (out of 2)
Presentation - .9 (out of 1)

Fries - So I tried well done fries again for only the second time. If they were always like my first time (which unfortunately wasn't a review) then I might always get them. But this time they were extremely well done to the point where they were just crunch and no soft inside. I've come to the decision that I'd rather have the occasional limp batch of fries than the completely charred batch of fries. And while this may be my fault for trying new things, these fries still get relatively low marks on taste and texture.

Taste - 1.45 (out of 2)
Texture - 1 (out of 2)

Diet Coke - 1 (out of 1)

There wasn't much interesting. This was one of my rare weekend visits though. And I did notice when posting this that my last number was #9. I'm curious if that was my first sequential original numbers in a row or if I've done it before.

No comments:

Post a Comment