Saturday, July 17, 2010

Guest #67, your order is ready.

Rating: 8/10

Man I am having to pick to find something wrong with the burger...only thing I could say is I would have liked some more lettuce. The fries are the big issue this time, and the reason for the lower score. Not quite sure the picture does it justice, but about 15% of the fries were overdone or just very brown on the ends. The ones I did eat were still good though.

This was the first time since starting the 1-99 deal that I ordered to go and ended up eating there. Generally if I think it's overly busy and I won't get a table, I'll order to go just in case. And in all honesty, there hasn't been one time that I've done that in which I didn't find a table.

Thanks to Blaine for contributing to the continued streak of original cashiers, which is now standing at 14. It's only about 2.5 hours since I ate but I am already starving!

Lastly, do they have water proof pouches for iPhones? I could have sworn I saw some guy with an iPhone in a see through plastic pouch around his neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment