Friday, July 23, 2010

Guest #80, your order is ready.

Rating: 7.75/10

Once again the biggest issue affecting taste is the fries. Just overdone and not with the right amount of salt/pepper. The burger bun was too hard around half the edge and the tomato on the burger wasn't that great (it was ripe but too hard).

A side note on this meal. I really enjoy In-N-Out, obviously, but this is the overall meal I fear new customers will get at In-N-Out. Obviously having anything sub-par isn't going to be good, but if you get this after everybody raves about the food you'd be disappointed. You wouldn't think it is bad by any means, but you wouldn't understand the worship of it. However, sub-par In-N-Out Burger is still better than 90% of everything else out there.

Things to note: Ran into a former co-worker. Outside of that I wasn't really observing the crowd today as I was talking to the people I went with, plus we sat at the furthest away table outside so there wasn't much to see. Sorry, I'll have to be on the lookout next time. I gotta say, I'm disappointed in Alex F for ruining my non-repeating cashier streak.

No comments:

Post a Comment