Saturday, July 31, 2010

Guest #28, your order is ready.

Rating: 7.9/10

The best thing about this meal was that the texture of both the fries and the burger (including bun) were perfect. I had to add some S&P to the fries but other than that great. But remember, how the meal tastes when I get it is factored into the rating as well. So it gets a few tenths of a point taken off. The major issue with #28 is the taste of the burger. It had a slightly off taste to it. I couldn't figure out what the odd tasting ingredient was but towards the end I was done with it. I actually did not finish the last bite :(

I sat outside at one of the 2 seater tables, and outside usually means nothing really of interest happening. As I was in line though I heard somebody ahead of be get guest number 26. I was nervous about the possibility of getting my first duplicate. Thankfully I pulled 28, the closest I could have possibly been to a dupe (given I have had 29 already).

I should also start asking for just one tomato. I almost always get two slices, but I never want two slices.

No comments:

Post a Comment