Sunday, October 3, 2010

Guest #53, your order is ready.

Rating: 8.5/10

Gonna go ahead and say that yes, I should definitely make sure to get these up sooner. Sorry about the what, 4 day delay? I'm just glad the picture turned out, as it was hard to tell if it actually did as I was outside and could barely see my phone.

Anyways, sometimes I wish my rating was based on after I put S&P on the fries. These were the most perfectly cooked fries I have ever had, anywhere. Unfortunately, like usual these days, I had to add plenty of salt and a bit of pepper. It seems like they only properly season the fries at night. The burger...well, I for the first time ever in my history of visiting In-N-Out, likely hundreds of times, they put onions on my burger. As we all should know by now, I don't get onions. So, after picking them off there was still a slight onion taste on the burger. So yeah, those are the only two reasons for the deduction.

It was quite slow during this visit as well. By the time I left about 50% of all the tables were empty. Maybe this "end of summer" thing really is causing less people to go to In-N-Out. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment