Monday, October 18, 2010

Guest #91, your order is ready.

Rating: 9/10

Thanks to my wife suggesting it for dinner, I managed to have In-N-Out two days after my prior trip. Possibly the quickest 2 trips since the beginning of the number tracking.

Onto the rating. The fries were almost perfectly cooked. They might have been a tad overdone because they were more "dry" than usual. Also needed S&P, which defeats my theory of night time visits having better seasoning. The burger was possibly the best burger I've had from In-N-Out so far, except for one thing. The meat and cheese were lopsided and since the cheese melted to the bun it was hard to move it to the center. This directly caused 2 or 3 bites that were a bit off. Either too much meat and not enough other ingredients, or too much cheese and bun ending up tasting like a grilled cheese.

I tried really hard to find something of interest, but people were just boring this night. I did however put some lemon in my Diet Coke, just to mix it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment