Sunday, October 24, 2010

Guest #56, your order is ready.

Rating: 8.9/10

So...one interesting thing about having to score these meals is that exterior influences can come into play. For instance, I don't believe it was any fault of the burger or fries but I just wasn't feeling too well. Could be because it was actually fairly sunny and warm outside, and I kept my hoodie on so the sun wasn't in my face. Either way, not feeling that great took away a bit of the enjoyment from the meal.

Onto the meal itself. Here I give you a rare glimpse of the burger still packaged without the ingredients touched. As you can see, there are two tomato slices. That is not desirable and I promptly removed one after I took this picture. The fries, while not perfectly salt and peppered, were actually better "Seasoned" than most of the recent times. The burger itself was pretty good, but about 2-3 bites of bun + tomato were wasted as the meat must have been lopsided and was gone before the rest of the burger.

And from what I can tell, this is the only receipt with a red stripe on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment