Friday, March 4, 2011

Guest #4, your order is ready.

Rating: 8.75/10

I think the messiness of the burger today affected the score plus it was one of those days where everything was good, better than usual possibly, just not "great".

And I tried something different again today, which you can't really tell from looking at the food. I tried "mustard grilled" which is where they put mustard on the burger when grilling it. And I know it was done because I checked the burger patty itself but yet I couldn't really taste any hint of mustard. Kind of strange really. But other than the messiness of the burger I wouldn't really say anything was wrong with it.

The fries were pretty spot on as well with only a couple of them being under cooked. Sure I had to add my own S&P but it's rare I don't have to do that. Sometimes I think that maybe I shouldn't include that in my rating, but then I think that the "perfect" meal should be rated on how it's given to me. One day In-N-Out will give me a 10/10 meal, I believe it.

Nothing really interesting unfortunately. Went with a few guys from work that I haven't gone with before, as well as a few that I have. Crammed six of us into one outside table. Also I am pretty sure somebody in my group was #1 as I know somebody was #99. Ah well, maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment