Saturday, April 16, 2011

Guest #87, your order is ready.

Rating: 7.9/10

Wow, one day short of a month since the last new number (which of course was the glorious #1). I've definitely been during that time though, just have gotten a few duplicates.

So let's start with the fries. They were pretty good, didn't need much additional S&P and cooked nicely. But the burger is where the lower score comes from. This was my first "lop-sided" protein style burger. If you look at the picture you will notice you can barely see what's inside. The burger/cheese/tomato basically slid all the way down, so my first few bites were of just lettuce. Also the tomato was not completely rip and so it was a bit hard for a few bites towards the center.

All in all though I still enjoyed the meal. The best thing of interest I have for this one is that it was the first picture taken w/ my new phone. Other than that the trip was pretty normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment