Thursday, April 28, 2011

Guest #36, your order is ready.

Rating: 7.8/10

Hey look at that, a bun! Giving this meal a fairly low score mostly because it just didn't "stand out". There wasn't much memorable about it. The lettuce wasn't very green. The secret sauce was actually kind of sour tasting, like maybe too much pickle? Also, I tried the bun with "light toast" this time, but it was barely more toast than "no toast". As a matter of fact I wouldn't be surprised if they misread it to be "no toast".

The fries were actually pretty good despite looking like they were undercooked. I didn't end up using the salt packet, though I did put some pepper on them. And the soda was as it should be.

Here's an interest note somewhat related to this visit. It's likely my last In-N-Out trip for 3 weeks as I'll be in Scotland. That also means the 1 year anniversary of starting the In-N-Out thing will pass us by on May 10th. We're at 44 original numbers. That gives an original number about every 8 days. Of course the next year probably won't be as giving.

No comments:

Post a Comment