Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Guest #25, your order is ready.

Overall Rating: 9/10

Burger - Extra lettuce is now standard as part of my order. And as usual mustard fried is there as well. The burger was really good, but extra lettuce does get a bit sloppy as the lettuce doesn't really have an anchor and falls out quite a bit. Nothing extra special to say about this burger other than I had a bit more than usual left over at the end. Just bun really and small bits of lettuce and tomato, assuming some cheese in there as well. But once I'm done with the meat I don't generally eat the rest as it has more of a burnt grilled cheese taste. I've always found that strange.

Taste - 1.8 (out of 2)
Texture - 1.75 (out of 2)
Presentation - .8 (out of 1)

Fries - These were some of the best fries in quite a long time. I had intentions of trying well done fries, but as my wife was with me and we were sharing I decided to appease her and just get normal fries. Luckily for me they were actually quite a bit more done than they have been in the last few months. They ended up nice and crispy on the outside but still soft on the inside. And as always, salt and pepper had to be added.

Taste - 1.7 (out of 2)
Texture - 1.95 (out of 2)

Diet Coke - 1 (out of 1)

Nothing exciting. Most interesting thing I saw were two cops and one was definitely tired as he was resting his head on the table. Well more like on his arm, but his arm was flat on the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment