Saturday, February 25, 2012

Guest #35, your order is ready.

Overall rating: 9.2/10

I'm on a roll!

Burger - I've really grown to love the extra lettuce. Overall this burger was very good but not amazing. No one thing stood out as being something fantastic taste wise, but every part of the burger was well above average and when put together made for a pretty delicious cheeseburger. Presentation was spot on in my opinion, nothing lopsided or falling out. Which is strange because I did end up with probably two full bites of everything except hamburger at the end. Texture was almost as perfect as can be. I honestly can't think of anything that was wrong with the texture so I'm going to have to give that part full marks. Taste wise, like I said everything was above average but nothing jumped out at me. At In-N-Out that still blows every other burger joint away though.

Taste - 1.8 (out of 2)
Texture - 2.0 (out of 2)
Presentation - .9 (out of 1)

Fries - I liked the fries quite a bit. There weren't as crispy as I would have liked but overall the texture was pretty good. And the taste was fairly standard and once I put the salt and pepper on the were pretty good. Much like the burger it wasn't perfect but it was well above average for In-N-Out.

Taste - 1.8 (out of 2)
Texture - 1.7 (out of 2)

Diet Coke - 1 (out of 1)

Nothing really interesting. Was a warm day. I did eat the burger while it was still in the wrapper. I mean, I didn't eat the wrapper as well, but the extra lettuce has been fairly messy lately so I decided to not remove it completely. Worked out for the better. Fun fact: I resize my images to 29% of their original size. I think I've done a few that different %, but for the most part it's always 29%.

No comments:

Post a Comment