Friday, February 10, 2012

Guest #96, your order is ready.

Overall Rating: 7.6/10

Burger - Once again extra lettuce. My order these days is now a Cheeseburger no onions, extra lettuce, mustard fried, no pickles. I'm going to stick with this for a while imagine, but I think from time to time I might have to take out a bit of lettuce. Not only does too much of it mask the other flavors but it can get messy pretty quick. Still, I really do like the extra lettuce. I can't give near perfect marks on taste though, due to the masking of the flavors with too much lettuce. The texture of this burger was pretty spot on. Nothing was too crunchy or soggy at all. Almost every bite was perfect. Although I did have a few extra bites of bun leftover at the end. Presentation wise the extra lettuce also makes it hard to judge, but I can't fault them for not being able to put that much lettuce on and make it perfect looking. I mean, it's like a salad between a two buns.

Taste - 1.65 (out of 2)
Texture - 1.9 (out of 2)
Presentation - .8 (out of 1)

Fries - Probably some of the worst fries I've ever had at In-N-Out, which is a shame. They were limp and flimsy, no crunch whatsoever. Not only that but despite putting salt on them they didn't have hardly any flavor. They weren't "gross", just really sub-par.

Taste - 1.25 (out of 2)
Texture - 1.0 (out of 2)

Diet Coke - 1 (out of 1)

You want something interesting? Yeah, I can't do that today. Nothing noteworthy was seen or heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment