Friday, August 6, 2010

Guest #2, your order is ready.


Rating: 8.25/10

The score isn't higher more due to user error than anything. I wasn't feeling all that great and wasn't THAT hungry but due to scheduling of things throughout the day it made most sense to eat when I did. Most of the fries were cooked just right , but more than usual were overdone. I also had to add my own salt. The burger I honestly can't find anything negative to say about it. And lastly, the Diet Coke was not perfect. I mean if rated by itself sure it would have been a 9.5/10 but even the slightest bit of difference from the usual taste means a different tasting meal.

A number of interesting notes about this visit. It was the first one in Arizona. The first one that I went with a family member other than my wife. And...it was freakin' number 2! I actually sighed and said to the cashier "#2...you couldn't give me #1?" So close, but there is always next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment