Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Guest #5, your order is ready.

Rating: 9/10

I rated this one off instinct without thinking too much about it. This is actually going to be short because there was such little wrong with it. The fries had little to no salt and pepper on them, otherwise they were perfect. And yes I added my own S&P but remember I rate based on how I receive the meal. The burger, nothing wrong with it. The only reason this isn't a 9.5 is because while the burger had nothing wrong, it didn't have that next level of "perfect". You know, like the difference between a good steak but another one that might have the same texture, spices, be of the same cut, etc but just tastes better? This burger was the first of those, it was good, great even, it just didn't make that jump to next level.

Ok so this apparently wasn't that short, I lied. But what can I say about the visit? If you couldn't tell, it was outside seating. And that means nothing of interest most times. This was definitely one of those times. I have been failing miserably at getting interesting things in recent visits. How bout this...it's the first photo taken in the sunlight!

No comments:

Post a Comment