Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Guest #55, your order is ready.

Rating: 8.5/10

Happy Birthday to my wife! Dinner was In-N-Out on the beach, oddly enough at her request. So yeah, that equals one pretty funny/cool picture of my meal chillin' on the beach. Plus the streak continues (now at 23), but more and more I'm getting numbers that are right next to ones I already have. So someday soon a legit duplicate will happen. And yes I know I am posting this a day after the actual trip.

The meal...so as is the case lately the fries were nicely cooked but not seasoned hardly at all. The burger was pretty much perfect. But unfortunately it was hard to judge it 100% accurately because of being on the beach. Why does that matter? Because it's like 60 degrees at the beach so all the food got cold much quicker. Still, the score is respectable.

So, interesting notes are quite different given that we ate at the beach. But one thing about In-N-Out is that they use a LOT of cheese. We basically watched the cooking line for 10 minutes, not much interesting going on.

I'll just ramble some beach notes: there was a kid (possibly visible in the picture) just going crazy in the wayer; Venus was very visible in the sky once it got darker; the water is actually not too cold; and lastly there are these small hilarious birds that run in and out with the waves as they come up the sand. I almost took a video, but it was too dark at that point.

'Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment