Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Guest #98, your order is ready.

Rating: 9/10

Today there is two very clear cut reasons why this burger and fries were not perfect. First, I'd just like to say I think this is probably the best looking meal I've had since starting. Just look at that burger! Anyways, sometimes you get ingredients on the burger that don't "align" properly and you end up with some extra bun leftover but nothing else to eat it with. That happened today, otherwise the burger was great! I just wish I didn't end up with ~2 bites worth of bun that I didn't eat. The first were done almost perfectly but lacking on the salt and pepper. Not sure what's going on with the fries lately, but they've been on a streak of being perfectly cooked with great texture but lacking on the S&P. It's a shame too cause that perfect amount of S&P can lead to the best of meals, like #44 was.

And today I sat inside and actually have some good interesting notes. First, at the table to my left there was a little girl, no more than 3 years old, who just kept looking at me with her bright blue eyes. And she wouldn't let her mom help her with her drink. So that was entertaining. But the real interesting note is that out of nowhere the entire staff of In-N-Out busted out in the actual "Happy Birthday To You" song directed at another employee. Considering this is the lunch rush so about 10-12 people are working, they were fairly loud.

I guess I should sit inside more often. I almost sat outside but as I was walking out to the table same chick sat down at it. But hey, led to having an actually interest note this time so it all works out.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful post, brought a tear to my eye.

    PS use your hotkeys.... :P

    ReplyDelete