Saturday, August 7, 2010

Guest #34, your order is ready.

Rating: 8/10

Surprise! Back so soon. Before we get to the breakdown I'd like to say that eating In-N-Out Burger so soon after last time was not intended. I was reading about Five Guys being in Arizona and thinking about trying them (get a taste of the competition and all). Then I started reading some reviews and so many of them were negative. But reading all of this talk of burgers and fries made me crave In-N-Out. So yeah, you get another update!

Now, the only reason this gets as high as 8 is because the burger was mostly perfect. I've had bad luck with fries recently, as these are again overcooked and seemed to have many that were edges of the potato. Texture on the fries was also not how I like it. The drink was par for the course.

There wasn't much of a chance to get something for an interesting note because this was an actual take out order. I believe this is the first time since starting the adventure in which I ordered "to go" with the intention of actually taking it back to a house.

Lastly, this is not the special In-N-Out update. I would have likely posted that tonight but will instead hold off until tomorrow when I get back into San Diego. I don't really like to double post in a single night, gotta give each In-N-Out trip/post it's own special time, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment