Thursday, August 12, 2010

Guest #97, your order is ready.

Rating: 8.75/10

Pretty good meal today, the fries were especially good. Their texture and color were perfect and only some light additional salt and pepper had to be added by myself. The burger was mostly perfect as well. I probably needed a bit more lettuce though. There were two tomato slices on the burger, but both weren't very good slices so I didn't take one off like I usually do. Not sure if that ended up being a good idea or not.

As this was another outside sitting visit there isn't many things of interest that happened. The most entertaining, and frustrating, thing was when the group I was with and myself were waiting for a table and standing right next to one about to open, some older lady (probably late 50s, early 60s) snuck in like a ninja and stole the spot.

Also, there were 5 of us that went today and I just had to be in a hurry and go first. Given I was #97 that means my friends had #99 and #1. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment